Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: AGT as Linda & Susan..

  1. #1
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I remember someone mentioning which ones would be perfect for them awhile ago, but I don't have the time to flip through tons of pages looking foir an old thread. So could a friendly soul refresh my memory which they were? #25 for Linda, I do remember but I don't remember the color of Susan's eyes. Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Susan has brown eyes and slightly lighter hair than Molly, maybe the color of AGT 21, but her hair is very straight, not curly at all. Since Molly has light brown hair, you'd be better off getting the doll with light brown hair also with brown eyes. But Susan's hair is a little shorter, so if you can find a way to cut the hair a little it would work better.

    AGT 25 hair color is perfect for Linda, but Linda has blue eyes and this doll has brown eyes.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Susan's appearance varies, depending on what illustrator you want to follow (Nick Backes or C. F. Payne).

    C. F. Payne's version: Extremely short hair (to the ears in some illustrations; the chin in others). Pages 45, 50, 56 in his version of Molly Learns a Lesson depict Susan with very blonde hair.

    Nick Backes' version: Susan has longer hair, to just below her shoulders (just above in some illustrations). It is a more dirty-blonde to light brown color.

    Thankfully, they're more "agreed" on Linda! [img]wink.gif[/img] She always has very dark hair.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AGT 23 or 14 would be good Lindas. 14 has bangs, but otherwise is perfect. I think of Susan as AGT 17 or AGT 5 without bangs. She tends to have reddish hair.

  5. #5
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks so much, I am thinking about doing Molly and her 2 friends as a project nest year... I could always rewig. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •